NOTE: This page is purely fanon material. I recommend you not to take this seriously.
Spoiler Alert: This article/section contains details about future plotlines described in the Fanon series. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. We warned you, seriously.
- "The beginning of a tragedy."
Magical:Zero is an upcoming 1-hour OVA Trilogy series produced by Magica Quartlet. The trilogy serves as the prequel of the franchise and features three returning characters, including a new one. Gen Urobuchi will be providing the script of the trilogy, while Shiro Sagisu provides the soundtrack for the animation. The trilogy also features both Japanese & English languages. The trilogy will begin production during Magical Defenders' second half and will be released in between late 2016 and early 2017. The films are also released on Netflix in 2018.
- Erica Mendez (Risa Taneda in the Japanese dub) - Arstera
- Christine Marie Cabanos (Aoi Yuki in the Japanese dub) - Morianna
- Brad Swaile (Mamoru Miyano in the Japanese dub) as Mikael, one of the novice Kajiuria Defense Group members handpicked to be Morianna's bodyguard.
- Christina Valenzuela (Chiwa Saito in the Japanese dub) as Homrue, one of the members of the unknown organization.
- Xanthe Huynh (Kana Asumi in the Japanese dub) as Charla
- Tia Ballard (Iori Nomizu in the Japanese dub) as Amia, one of the members of Kajiuria Defense Group, and Aran's younger sister.
- Josh Grelle (Shimazaki Nobunaga in the Japanese dub) as Aran, one of the members of Kajiuria Defense Group, and Amia's older brother.
- Kari Wahlgren (Hori Eriko in the Japanese dub) as Seria, One of the members of the Kajiuria Defense Group.
- Bryce Papenbrook (Yoshitsugu Matsuoka in the Japanese dub) as Kitt, the only male member and captain of the 3rd Squadron.
- Tomatsu Haruka as Lylia, one of the two female members of the 3rd Squadron.
- Miyuki Sawashiro as Mira, one of the female members of the 3rd Squadron.
- Kathleen Barr (Mie Sonozaki in the Japanese dub) - An unnamed Scientist/Developer for KDG.
- Rating: PG-13
- So far, Magical:Zero only features Shiro Sagisu as a composer without any sight of Kajiura & Sahashi returning.