HEADS UP: THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A MADOKA OC. THIS IS FROM AN AU I AM WORKING ON ASSOCIATED WITH ANOTHER FORM OF MEDIA. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH ME ABOUT THIS CONDUCT, THEN PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE AND SEND A MESSAGE. THANK YOU!
Evil Earl is a supporting character in the Puella Magi Fairytale Magica series.
Evil Earl is one of the most popular kids in school. However, he was not the nicest. He was very boastful about himself and would at time make fun of other students. He was of course the son of an evil wizard. But deep down inside, he was very insecure and has lots of self-esteem issues. Sometimes, he was so insecure that he would always hide his true colours and would never remember his real personality. He was so sick and tired of feeling this way that he wanted to wish for his own true identity to be known throughout the world. One day, Kyubey found Earl outside of school in an unhappy state. But soon enough, Kyubey told Earl about being a Puer Magi and wanted a contract. Earl was excited and determined for his wish to become a reality, even if it meant becoming magical.
Earl wished for everyone, including himself to know about his true identity and go along with it. Kyubey transformed Earl's soul into a soul gem, leading up to the events of today.
Evil Earl's hair is a black pompadour shape and doesn't hide any hat or headgear. He has black pupils in his eyes, a slight pointed nose and a smirk like smile. He wears a dark purple sleeveless leotard that reaches up to his neck and down to his waist which is covered by a more lighter purple, long, collared jacket with white skulls representing buttons on the sides with long sleeves and more fuschia purple gloves. He wears black tights that reach up to his waist and down to his lower knees and silver boots.
PUELLA MAGI APPEARANCE
Evil Earl's front bangs are more pointed and his pompadour is more messy than usual. He now wears a black and white top hat with a black translucent veil and a dark blue heart stuck on the white ribbon. He wears an indigo tuxedo-suit with a white collared shirt underneath. The two buttons are both indigo and resemble a heart and a spade. He also wears a dark blue bowtie on the neck where the soul gem is. His belt is the same colour as his tuxedo and the bottom of it is cut showing a slight triangle with dark blue streaks. He also has an indigo tailcoat. The top section of his sleeves are indigo, puffy and circular while the bottom section is a triangle shape and are translucent. His gloves are fingerless and are similar to Mami Tomoe's, only this time the top and bottom section of the gloves are both streaked black, while the rest is white.
The first section of Earl's shorts are black and puffy, while the second and bottom section is similar to his bottom section of sleeves, but this time they are black. He wears white socks that reach up to his upper legs with the top having both black stripes and two black spades in the middle of them. He wears dark blue high heels with two small hearts of the same colour at the centre, while the bottom of the shoes are gold.
Evil Earl tends to be very arrogant, egoistic and sometimes ignorant. He has the tendency to be rude to other peers and at the very least, a teaser. But when it comes to fighting, his arrogance is a key to determination, as he strives in his fighting.
When it comes to Earl and himself, he can be very self-loathing and feels pessimistic about who he is. Sometimes he can become very depressed and isolate himself from others. But this pessimism can also reveal his soft side, as sometimes (But very rare) he will show kindness and compassion to those around him. As he knows what it's like to be upset as he is.
- Rapier Proficiency: Evil Earl's weapon is a Rapier. This is the main weapon he uses during combat. He uses his weapon to attack enemies. The sharp end of the Rapier is transformed via shapeshifting of water.
- Swordfish Putere Point: Evil Earl's main attack. When this attack is used, Earl is able to move via waves. The spirit of a swordfish eventually jumps out of the water as it copies the movement that Earl uses before finally swaying around him and creating a fast wave that can drown and critically weaken an enemy.
- Manipulation: Evil Earl's inherited ability. Because of his wish, he is able to manipulate enemies/others into doing what he thinks is right for a short amount of time.
- Evil Earl's first Japanese name (Ezumi) means "River" and "Pure". However, his last Japanese name (Wachoneri) is actually Swahili for "A Fanatic"
- Evil Earl's zodiac sign is a Leo.
- Putere is Romanian for "Power."
- Evil Earl's witch (Hydrogladio) is based off of Hydra: A mythical water serpent most notable in Roman and Greek mythology, and the word "Glaive" which means a sword and is also based off of his weapon.
- Evil Earl's primary instruments are medieval based (This includes Psaltery, harps, snare drums and a lute) to associate with his medieval/Shakespeare like traits, while his secondary instruments are electric guitars and mellotron strings to associate with his bad boy and impulsive attitude.
- Evil Earl's magical design is similar to that of Kanoko Yayoi's. An already existing character from the Madoka Magica spin off game "Magia Record".
- Evil Earl's Japanese voice actor is Yoshitsugu Matsuoka who is most notable for playing Kazuto Kirigaya in Sword Art Online and Soma Yukihara in Food Wars.
- Evil Earl's English voice actor on the other hand is Nigel Pilkington. A British voice actor and comedian who is most notable for playing Marcassin in the English dub of the video game "Ni No Kuni" and currently Percy in the UK dub of Thomas and Friends.